ARE YOU THE FUTURE OF SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING?
We are always on the lookout for great talent to join us on our journey to create the future of sustainable packaging. Today, we are recruiting team members to work alongside our partners and corporate stakeholders to lead the R&D and deployment at scale of our paper bottle production technology.
In addition to the Sawston-based (Cambridgeshire, UK) positions below, click here to see others or feel free to email your CV or resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
3+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
- A-Level in a scientific area preferred
- 3+ years working in a laboratory environment in a technician role
- Experience in coatings and polymers desirable
FULL TIME ROLE
- Engineering-related qualification
- Flexible, proactive thinker with demonstrable analytical skills
- Technical knowledge of automation hardware & software
5+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
- Degree, Masters or PhD in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Materials Science
- Part of R&D engineering & science team
- Ability to analyse complex data and manage external suppliers