ARE YOU THE FUTURE OF SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING?
We are always on the lookout for great talent to join us on our journey to create the future of sustainable packaging. Today, we are recruiting team members to work alongside our partners and corporate stakeholders to lead the R&D and deployment at scale of our paper bottle production technology.
In addition to the Sawston-based (Cambridgeshire, UK) positions below, click here to see others or feel free to email your CV or resumé to email@example.com
3+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
- Minimum A-Level in a scientific area preferred
- 3+ years working in a laboratory environment in a technician role
- Experience in coatings/polymers desirable
5+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
PACKAGING INNOVATION PRODUCT MANAGER
- Bachelor's degree Packaging, Engineering or Packaging Manufacturing
- 5+ years' experience in technical glass/plastic packaging
- Strong client management and project management skills